What Sets CareerPro Atlanta Apart from Other Resume Services?
Our president and our team come from an accomplished writing background.
The most effective way to convey an idea to a reader is through story. Illustrating that you’re the perfect candidate for a job is exactly the same. Finding a writer that understands you, your experience and your goals and can convey them in a powerful resume is equally important. Unfortunately, many resume writing teams are from administrative or sales backgrounds. In our experience, we’ve found that this makes for stale, unoriginal resumes. Not with CareerPro Atlanta! Through the use of creative writing our team produces resumes that are innovative, powerful and most importantly EFFECTIVE!
How Do Our Writers Make the Team?
The volume of new clients CareerPro Atlanta sees each week is immense. Of course, I need assistance to handle the hefty workload. Very few candidates actually become writers for CareerPro, as many people who term themselves writers are just not qualified. Those seeking to write for me undergo a rigorous interview process and spend many months training before they’re given their first project. I personally coach each new writer to make sure they adhere to our high standards of product and service quality. In 25 years of owning and managing CareerPro Resumes, less than 10 individuals have made the cut.
The CareerPro Writing Team includes:
- Two Award-Winning Poets
- A Prolific Chicago-based Blogger/Journalist/Novelist
- An Established Resume Writer featured on WSB-TV Atlanta
- The brilliant and creative CEO of an Atlanta website development/IT helpdesk company (for our C-level, executive and technical clients)
- A New York City Broadway screen-writer
- A dynamic journalist/radio show host
- An Ohio radio station news director/reporter
- A Brooklyn, NY social media manager
- An award-winning creative writing college instructor
- An extremely talented bi-lingual (Spanish and English) published fiction/non-fiction writer
- A technically savvy webmaster (for our executive and technical clients).
We look forward to helping you get your next job interview.